Brad Pitt Advised To His Wife Angelina Jolie To Go To Rehab

There was much news about the rock report/ratio of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in date of late - and the last history to occur is that Brad wants that the mother of its children goes to the rehab.

To hold the first role the store reported that Brad is worried by the decreasing figure of Angelina - a direct result of died of his mother.

By defending its dramatic loss of weight, Angelina mention last month. “I've always been lean and this year I lost my mom and I've gone through a lot. I have four kids and I finished breastfeeding – it's been hard to get my nutrition back on track.”

The rehab really would it help it puts it the weight above however? Or Brad fact wants just to close it far thus it still can frolic with his ex Jennifer Aniston.

No comments:

Post a Comment