Angelina Jolie People Less Take Her Seriously


Angelina Jolie indicates that people take to him the policy “less seriously” because of its temporary career.

“I do not think necessarily who am a normal role for an actor,” Angelina Jolie stated. “Sometimes the action and the policy make a very bad combination. I think that sometimes people take to me less seriously in my work for UNO because I appear in films. ”


Angelina Jolie is the ambassador of Goodwill of the United Nations and recently went to Iraq speech to the Iraqi refugees.

“I think that us should seek big bosses in the people who devoted their lives to these questions,” Angelina Jolie is added. “And reality is that the actors spend much their making time of films. ”

Angelina Jolie and its associate Brad Pitt recently accommodated an event of charity to help to raise funds to rebuild parts of New Orleans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive