Sarah Jessica Parker Admires Angelina Jolie

The "Sex and the City" actress think it is incredible Angelina Jolie has opened his home to three children - Maddox, 6, Pax, 3, and Zahara, 2, and admits that she can not even imagine making .

Sarah, who has a duration of five years, his son, James, with her husband Matthew Broderick, said: "It's too late for me to have a big family, I can not imagine now. But I think what that people like Angelina Jolie do is incredible. I love being a mother, and I would be thrilled if my family were larger, but I can not imagine having eight children.

The 42-year-old star admits she finds it difficult to reconcile motherhood with an actress because of the attention it brings.

She added to Britain's OK! Magazine "The loss of privacy scared me, that's why you did not hear me complaining about things and that is why you can not trap me into talking about the paparazzi.

"I do not know if I found a good balance with the cultural phenomenon of the celebrity, especially what happened in the last five years. I do not think I will ever understand or to find a balance in this regard. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive