Angelina Jolie Talks About LSD

Angelina Jolie in the past took LSD, one of the most effective drugs, just before it took a voyage in Disneyland.

Tomb Raider" star smelled certainly the effects of drug, for once with the park of topic, Angelina Jolie started to imagine that Mickey Mouse was a small, middle-aged man in a outfit who hates the life.

“I remember to take the LSD before I would have gone in Disneyland. I started to think regarding Mickey Mouse being a little, middle-aged in an attire who hatreds the life,” Contact music quoted her, like saying.

Angelina Jolie also admits to take other drugs like coke, heroin, ecstasy etc, but requires that it not take any more the substances.

“I made coke, heroin, the extase, lsd, all. These drugs can be dangerous if you do not enter him frankly - I gave them to the top a long ago. ”

I also states that the substance to have the bad impression on it was cannabis, for I made experience giggly.
But that which had the bad impression for me was pot. I felt that idiotic and giggly and I hate to feel like that, Jolie said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive